vendredi 13 novembre 2009

Clementine tote / messenger.

I just created a new collection of two bags.
There are big totes with english fabric from "Prestigious textile" very pretty.

One of the bag is with 3 pockets inside and the other one is reversible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I choose "Clementine" as a name:
In this season at home there is always Clementine smell. We like this kind of atmosphere very smooth and happy, that's why we choose this name for those bags.

First model of this tote :
It's very big even you can put pour notebook inside(35cm width * 40cm height) and I made one big pocket closed by classic button and two smaller ones on the other side. On the top of the bag there's a magnetic button, easy to open/close and more secure.


I made it in many different style of pattern for the fabric and you have a lot of choice.




Second model - reversible :
This one is different in two ways :

First, you have no buttons anymore, you can put it in washing machine directly :D and now two lines to close.

Second, I trade the pockets for a total reversible bag ! Like this you have two bags for one. A side with a funny pattern and the other side more classic and elegant.



Links of the new bags :)
Clementine tote / messenger bag romantic roses.
Clementine tote / messenger bag autumn leaves.
Clementine tote / messenger bag Dog.
Clementine tote / messenger bag farmyard Reversible.

Come to see often our shop you'll find the new versions of the "Clementine".
Custom requests are possible :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
♥ Welcome to my small place ♥ COQUETTE in french is to say someone likes to be pretty.