mercredi 4 novembre 2009

24h

Today, I published on Etsy a new creation, this bag gave me a lot of pleasure to make.

I love this fabric very much, It is imported from Japan.
If you can see more closer, you'll find it's weaved. You can touch all the lines and nodes on the fabric.
I really like this kind of feeling, like we can feel the time passed in the making; it's really eastern vintage.

The traditional way of manufacturing this fabric is so precious, in French we call this "Savoir-faire".

This bag has many different way of using, you can see the examples in my pictures. You can bring it very freely, very casual.
It's large enough to put your stuff for one day long, so I call it "24h".(Inside you have 2 big pockets.)

I closed the top by two buttons and you have enough place between the two buttons to put your hand to take quickly an item inside without open it completely. Very useful !

You can carry it by the handles or included with a long removable shoulder strap (110cm).

Size: 38cm width * 43cm height (25cm height when you fold the top part inside of the bag)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
♥ Welcome to my small place ♥ COQUETTE in french is to say someone likes to be pretty.